28.7.12

Place to hide


Till now, I never think of the reality of my dream come true.


Not because I dont deserve it
Instead too "fated"




Its fated to be bound with my favorite programme.
Every minute or even a second counts


Just hope everything will be fine



//

Sometimes, I'd like to point out the cruel reality to my friends.
They really need to understand what the society thinks, or the global recognition.
Their thoughts are too naive, and they will get hurt some days.


Always think simply without detailed planning
They have to know things are not easy at every stage.


Staying in the perfect illusion,they will never grow up and be more mature.


need to be tough on difficulties and never give up


HOWEVER
I cant force anyone to look into the way I see
Let them experience and they will understand in the future


Here is the new place to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.