8.12.13

blurred



tho i want to go out, i think i should plan before working it out.
my relatives keep asking me to go to the US, France, Germany...
the only way i can travel and explore the world is working holiday...


i have been to the most easiest and popular WH country.. 
so if i really want to go to WH, i have go to somewhere else...

i want to go to France.. but I dont know French.. 
what if I learn French now? or I should study Japanese again?


lots of possibilities 
i dun want to think about it but i have to 
what should i do in the future?

graduate school?
working holiday?
get a job and save money for travelling?

anyone can tell me? 

P.S. so addicted to Greece at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.