1.8.12
August finally comes.
August finally comes
Still get some nuisance to tackle
I believe that everything will be alright with my strong will and the law of attraction
1st August was the day I decided to give up the unreachable target
Its because I am mentally exhausted for the unpredictable situation
When late July is looming.. my dream finally comes true
My effort paid is seen and awarded
My worries and nervousness are eased in an instance
//
keep track with T-ara's Shock
not intend to judge the truth or anything
but its utterly pitiful that an end for the 3-year effort may have come
whole K-pop fans keep an eye on that for the summer...perhaps
//
Looking back, I never miss my secondary studies as I regard it as the most frustrating 7 years.
My wishes always fell and I was hurt mentally.
Due to the obvious discrepancy between some guys, I never open up to others in school.
That time, all guys were not mature enough to handle everything and hurt others intentionally.
Hope my 4th WHOLE NEW START in coming September will be as brilliant as my 3rd one.
Wish that I can finish reading "Lady Chatterley's Lover" & "The Great Gatsby" before my whole new start in the coming school year
Although I worry a bit, I'd like to prepare some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.