3.8.12

I Need Romance 2012


I Need Romance 2012 almost comes to an end
finally the secret of Yoon Suk Hyun was revealed

somehow
I found I share the same personality with Yoon Suk Hyun
We want to tackle every nuisance within our ability and with our strong will
And, we always think that others cant help and will ruin everything as planned
All these lead to depression and huge variation in emotion

We believe we are the only ones to solve problems...
though we will feel weary and frustrated from time to time..

craving for the coming ending next week



//

I try my best to read some modern novels this summer
however... I found uninteresting even reading best-selling novels from Nicholas Sparks..
Therefore, I am reading some classics in the twentieth century
though Pride and Prejudice is always my favourite.. I dont want to read again
Instead, I choose "Lady Chatterley's Lover" and "The Great Gatsby"

really indulged in reading the classics
pharses are inspiring and thought-provoking

I will balance my time using the computer and reading .. as well as the Olympic Games

//

I do feel a bit disappointed with London Olympic Games..
Just like in chaos..
European envy on Chinese swimmer is the most obvious..
no one judge Micheal Phelps for getting 8 Golden Medals in 2008
BUT, keep doubting the Chinese swimmer Ye Shiwen for getting the 2 Golden Medals..

there is ONE BIG NEWS each day
Olympic spirit is totally ignored in London Olympic Games..

If the Olympic Games is not held in any BIG COUNTRY,
I think everything will be much fairer..
at least no more obvious nonsense countermeasures on Asians..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.