10.3.14

thoughts in past

I did some clean-up yesterday,  and I found one sharing I did in high school


‘Today, I’d like to share a song called “Live like you are dying ”. It is sung by Lanka who is an Australian singer.


You may feel strange with the name of the song -- “Live like you are dying”. When I noticed the name at the first time, I wondered why the name was so pessimistic.However, after listening to the song, I find I’m wrong. The lyrics are so meaningful and positive.


At the very beginning, the singer asks us that what will we do with our numerous days. It’s boring to say that we should treasure our time. In fact, how many of  us can really make good use of our days? In general, we will do the things we like the most before we die. So the theme of the song just tells us to live like we’re dying. Then, we won’t waste our time.

F6 life is going to end soon. Next year in April, all of us are facing the AL exams. We may have wasted lots of time before. It’s better for use to plan our time well so that we won’t regret about not being hard-working enough in F6. Take your moment, you know that you own then. It’s all you can do, use what’s been given to you. ’


And two quotes:

These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down. This revolution, the time will come for us to finally win. - Change, Taylor Swift

Lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to have stayed where I have stayed. - Lucky, Jason Mraz


When I was doing this sharing, I have no ideas of my future. And never was I aware of my tough way to university studies. Of course, studying aboard was something unrelated.






I desperately miss you
the best yogurt ever

at SYD


no matter what I will have another unforgettable experience latter.


work hard, play hard, study hard

still one month and half to go






No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.