25.5.14

May, maybe.


Finally, I have some private time to spend in the last week of May.
Luckily, I officially graduate from uni with my unexpected honours. I have worked freaking hard since mid-March, but the assessment results are kind of disappointment. Anyway, bygones are bygones. I have thought of my future career path as I am no longer a student.



In early May, I am grateful to get two offers in a day - one temporary job offer and one scholarship offer.
I start to believe there are miracles. I know such miracles are found once a year. So I don't have any expectation over the coming finalized assessment results. I will keep persuading myself and lessen my disappointment - or hard feeling over the imbalance between effort and result.

I am looking forward to my graduation trip in Seoul - can't wait to see my lovely friends.

Though it seems I have settled down, but still have to plan my way to go in the future.

Only one wish : everything can be on the right track.

***


Wanna keep a happy face everyday!


Wanna to meet him again in the coming future - maybe in June :)

Wanna enjoy some good food again:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.