15.3.15

after these months, back to zero.

It's 2015 .... Arrhh.. sth serious...





I like the nature of my current job and the business type of my company.
But I don't share the money-oriented vision of my boss who claimed the company as a social enterprise... yet totally profit-oriented.

I decide to go back to zero and find another job that I can learn from the experience instead of blindly exploring everything on my own without any help in the field. I do think it is very crucial to build my career. I know people will ask the reason why I leave. I have modify the wording and be a 'real adult'.
Can't be as honest and straight as I used to be ... try to protect myself in workplace... can't help whatever I want without considering my own situation.

Of course, I will keep the old me inside... remind myself of 2013 from time to time.

Wish me all the best for my job hunting.

P.S. Finally, I have been to Taiwan!!!

- Apollo Bay, Melbourne -  

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for you! I am ready for good news :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha enjoying my holiday with 3DS and pokemon now lol

      Delete

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.