8.8.15

Oh August


Suddenly, think back.
It is a year since graduation.





And I change my job.
Higher salary but working in a super bureaucratic big corp with a easily-get-mad senior who just made me cry yesterday. I cried for her unacceptable comments and ignorance of the real situation which hindered me to meet her so-called "deadline is deadline.".

I get used to a free working environment where  people could say or brainstorm anything they could think of.


Since May, I am
Freelancer for translation - meaning pieces for migrant workers in China.
Project Coordinator - NGO for social work educators, one upcoming overseas workshop makes me really excited.


The ridiculous point is that I enjoy the time spent on other jobs instead of my full-time one.

Coming Monday, the one and only job I tried to apply before my probation deadline.

I can't think for the result though I will try my best.


Wanna travel to somewhere else, some random pics from last trip:

01

02

03

04

05

06

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.