9.1.16
too fresh, too green, so in questions
Okay, in 2016 now.
not to mention my age, I try not to celebrate my b-day since I am over certain age.
What puzzles me most is not about who will be my soulmate or Mr. Right.
I am questioning why the society is so complicated.
Why there are no ideal jobs, just those you-can-tolerate jobs.
We are not working on something we really enjoy but just the job we can tolerate
Someone asked me to join his team as freelancer, then I am with more freedom.
I am not sure for everything.
I do not know what I wish to pursue for the rest of my life.
I am thinking of my meaning of life, so philosophical.
*
Throw back and repeat for a few highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.