Time flies, the shortest month arrived.
to throwback a bit:
1) I have been to Taiwan again to meet friends (and just bought a summer ticket to Osaka, before getting the insulting rise of salary. )
2) My Vietnamese bestie has finally come to meet me. Awesome for everything.
Though I didn't think of any, I just can't stay in the same pace and the same mode. Changes and some self accomplishment always make me feel I am alive.
Yea, time to find someone to accompany with me for years. Let the love be with me. Who will be the one getting my intensive love -- I admit I only show my intensive love on my favourite idols and actors.
May it be very slow, it will be fine, I believe.
Not sure whether I will change the job.. seems a bit OK recently.
Anyway, think over and over for a wiser choice.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.