3.12.16

End, And?

I can believe it's December 2016. And my last piece of writing was in Feb 2016.
And I would never expect I have flew in and flew out in some cities so frequently in second half of 2016.





So much have been through in the past 8 months, like up-and-downs, excitement and disappointment, last but not least - eagerness to love someone.

But life is full of unexpected elements. I am always serious and meticulous to do relationship management since the year I was broken in pieces due to the betrayal. It takes me years to heal the wound. It was the bravest thing I did when I decided to love someone.

Life loves playing its little tricks. It forces me to consider a lot and makes the unwilling decision - I will give up to love someone and try to find the next Mr Right.

Hope I will be a better woman.

This is difficult. But I believe time will heal everything.

Try to live a good life, be a good person and be a people who can give others a helping hand.

Of course, try not to get into troubles at work.


PEOPLE are always as selfish, precarious and envious as they are. I have to stand still.


K, fighting!



Gonna plan my new targets!

See ya!

*


- Waseda University, Tokyo


- Tokyo Tower, Tokyo, Japan


- French Cafe, Hanoi, Vietnam



- Palace and Heavenly Cave, Ha Long Bay, Vietnam



- Tsinghua University, Beijing 


- Forbidden City, Beijing


- 101, Taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.