15.4.18

Just recap and review


Oh my god, it's 2018.

Unbelievable!!



Make it short, I tried very hard to please everyone in the past two years.
However, it turned out as a mission impossible.

People try to frame me as blunt young girl and exaggerate the demerits.  People are complicated and I am wrong that everyone is simple and frank.

I know it's hard to please everyone, the only thing is to do my job well and be responsible.



So in coming 1 to 2 years, my focus will be study.  Get a masters degree and seek opportunities overseas.

Be someone's wife or mum is not my main goal but will try to find someone I love.

Second, I have to stay healthy and be good in body shape. Be a brilliant and confident woman!

Okay, I will not care anything. Just get my things done.


Hope everything will be smooth and one good track.

No worries, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I might not reply instantly, but I am thankful for your words. / k.